This is the second release of the stable/13 branch. Some of the highlights:
* OpenSSH has been updated to version v8.8p1.
* OpenSSL has been updated to version 1.1.1o.
* The use of FIDO/U2F hardware authenticators has been enabled in ssh, using the new public key types ecdsa-sk and ed25519-sk, along with corresponding certificate types.
* The ice(4) driver has been updated to 1.34.2-k, adding firmware logging and initial DCB support.
* The iwlwifi(4) driver along with a LinuxKPI 802.11 compatibility layer was added to supplement iwm(4) for newer Intel Wireless chipsets.
* ZFS has been upgraded to OpenZFS release 2.1.4.
* EC2 images are now built by default to boot using UEFI instead of legacy BIOS.