rpki-client 6.7 has just been released and will be available in the rpki-client directory of any OpenBSD mirror soon. rpki-client is a FREE, easy-to-use implementation of the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) for Relying Parties (RP) to facilitate validation of the Route Origin of a BGP announcement. This is the first release of the 6.7 version. It includes the follwoing changes to the previous release:
- Document the suggested interval for running rpki-client in man page.
- Always initialize cachedir and outputdir.
- Print statistics as comments at the top of the output files which can take comments, including the date and time when the files were produced, and runtime statistics when producing them.
- Improve log messages to clarify what's happening.
- Fix a bug where rpki-client would not properly wait for exiting rsync processes, causing rpki-client to hang.